Vaadin Dev Day Zürich
The Vaadin Dev Day series continues this time in Zurich, Switzerland on May 4th.
DevDay is a full one-day, agile, fun and effective training where you’ll learn the best practices from the most experienced Vaadin Experts in the world! This is your opportunity to build better applications and learn more about Vaadin. The topics include:
- Secrets of Vaadin 8 data APIs
- How to create your own looks for Vaadin 8
- Applying design thinking to create better applications
- Profiling and optimizing Vaadin applications
- Using Spring with Vaadin to create a highly modular architecture
Join Senior Vaadin Expert Peter Lehto, Vaadin Designer Marlon Richert and Vaadin Expert Thomas Mattsson and learn from their experience from hundreds of projects. For easy arrival, the event will be arranged at the Hilton hotel near Zürich airport.
Program and Registration https://vaadin.com/devday-zurich
Vaadin Switzerland Meetup
The Vaadin Switzerland Meetup will take place right after the Zürich Vaadin Dev Day at the same venue. The Meetup is free and hosted by mp technology.
This is a chance to hear the latest about Vaadin, get help and network with Vaadin people. There will be plenty of time for you to talk with other Vaadin users and Vaadin team members.
- 18:00 Welcome to Vaadin Switzerland (Jakob Magun, mp technology)
- 18:10 Vaadin Roadmap (Sami Ekblad, Vaadin)
- 18.20 Tech Lightning Talk (Benjamin Schupp, mp technology)
If you are joining Vaadin Dev Day, you might want to stick around for the Vaadin Meetup afterwards. If you can’t come to Vaadin Dev Day, you can still join us for the meetup only.
This will be the first event of Vaadin Switzerland of a series of four to six yearly events.
Please Sign up here https://www.meetup.com/Vaadin-Switzerland/events/239009546